User Login Register Regain password
Email Username

Family Based Green Card

The firm has represented countless clients on a wide range family based green card petitions. You may be eligible to receive green card if you are:

  • An immediate relative of a U.S. citizen, this includes spouses, children (under 21), and parents of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 or older
  • A family member of a U.S. citizen (may subject to waiting period due to visa availability), this includes sons or daughters over 21 (unmarried), children of any age (married), and siblings of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 or older
  • A family member of a green card holder, this includes spouses and unmarried children


If you are a fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen, you may qualify for the K Nonimmigrant visa. Although it is termed a visa, the entire process if completed correctly leads to obtaining green card by the fiancé(e). The K-visa categories were created to speed up the immigration process for fiancé(e)s so they could travel more quickly to the United States. By allowing a fiancé(e) and his/her accompanying minor children to be admitted to the United States as nonimmigrants, fiancé(e)s can be spared a long separation from their intended spouse, while continuing their green card application after the marriage takes place in the United States.

Other family relationships

You may also apply for green card through other family relationships if you are a spouse/child of refugee or asylum, a member of special category of family such as battered spouse or child, widow(er) of a U.S. Citizen, etc.

Please contact us as early as possible when conceptualizing your plans and goals so that we may identify the visa or immigration pathways that are most appropriate for your circumstances and plans.