User Login Register Regain password
Email Username


What is L-1?

L-1 has been growing in popularity among aliens who seek to work and later obtain green card in the U.S. You may be eligible for an L-1 visa for “intracompany transferees” if you are an executive, manager, or a worker with specialized knowledge who has worked abroad for a qualifying organization (including an affiliate, parent, subsidiary or branch of your foreign employer) for at least one year within the 3 years preceding the filing of your L-1 petition (or in some cases your admission to the United States). The organization must seek to transfer you to the United States to work in one of the capacities listed above.

If you are interested in L-1, please contact us for questions or schedule a consultation.